Sunday, October 12, 2014

Best Statuses For Your WhatsApp Or Any Other Social Media Sites!!


To shine like the sun, you need to burn like one..


You know you’re ugly when it comes to a group picture they hands you the camera.. :P


When you feel insulted I’m
just describing you.. ;)


A man loves his daughter the most, his
wife the best, but his mother the longest..


Life is short, chat fast..!!


Never forget two people in your life the
person who lost everything just to make you
win. [your father] The person who was with
you in every pain [your mother]


You Loved A Girl and She
Broke your heart.. Now every
piece of your heart love
Different Girls.. People called
it flirt That's Not fair.. :P


If you are beautiful, that's a gift from your
parents. If you make their life beautiful,
that's a gift for your parents..


Hey there.. be there..


I will be back before you
pronounce
Lmnowgevebebsaogrwx..


Just wanted to say, you are
as useless as “ueue” in a
“queue”..


Wow now I’m a
graduate..Now thermometers
Are not the only thing that has
degrees without brains..


Keep moving! Nothing new
to read..


Jidhar apna CRUSH hai,
udhar hi sala RUSH hai and
filhaal timepass k liye only
CANDY CRUSH he..


Not always available, try
your luck


Happiness is when “Last
seen at” changes to “online”
and then to “typing..”


I’d agree with you, but then
we’d both be wrong.


Stop checking my status !
Go Get A Life..


I Am Not Special , I Am Just
Limited Edition


Excuse me..I found
something under my
shoes..ohh its your Attitude..


Don't fear the enemy that attacks you, but
the fake friend that hugs you..


Time, you can’t keep it, but you can spend
it.


You Don't Know Something? Google It. You
Don't Know Someone? Facebook It. You
Can't Find Something? Mom!


Work until you don't have to introduce yourself..


Looks like I over-estimated the number of your brain cells..

0 comments:

Post a Comment