Saturday, September 27, 2014

Here is the Top 25 Questions you can ask to Cortana for some fun..

Ask some questions and create some time pass fun with Microsoft's personal assistance Cortana!! The two things comes in mind when someone ask you about What's the best in your windows phone , One the speed of phone(Never hangs) and the other one is Cortana(best personal assistance) !!
Here the whole list of Questions you can ask to Cortana!!

1.. Are you real??
2.. Tell me a story
3.. What does the Fox say?
4.. Knock,knock
5.. Why are we here?
6.. Sing a song for me..
7.. Which is better: Linux or Windows?
8..What do you think of Apple?
9..Do you know Siri?
10..What do you think of Android?
11..What are you wearing?
12..What do you look like?
13..Who is your creator?
14..Who is your daddy?
15..Tell me jokes
16..Why are we here??
17..Which is better: Google now or Cortana??
18.. Where are you from?
19..can you cook??
20..why are you blue in colours..
21..how do I look today??
22..Can I borrow some money?
23..What's (Which) the best phone??
24..What’s the answer to the universe?
25..I thought you were dead!

0 comments:

Post a Comment